4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrenfell Road, Hereford, Herefordshire HR1
- Amazing bespoke kitchen diner with oak cabinets, granite worktops and range cooker.
- Beautiful original fireplaces in both reception rooms and 2 of the bedrooms.
- Lots of original features
- Cellar conversion. great extra bedroom, playroom, games room or office
- Good primary school 5 minutes walk away.
- Very large main bedroom . 2other double rooms and 1 single.
- 10 minutes walk from city centre
- Residents parking scheme in the street
- Sunny garden
- Loads of space!
Victorian semi-detached house in a very popular road. Large rear extension housing a stunning bespoke oak kitchen with granite work tops and range cooker. Cellar and loft conversions offering a large amount of flexible living and bedroom space. Downstairs toilet and shower room and upstairs bathroom and toilet. Pleasant sunny garden.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44688372.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference lne-mea. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.