4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Road, Emneth, Wisbech
- Brand new four bedroom detached house
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen/ family room plus utility room
- Garage & parking
- Completion Spring 2017
Set within the popular village of Emneth this brand new detached property, which is under construction, offers spacious accommodation including two reception rooms and a kitchen/family room. There are four double bedrooms and an en-suite shower room to the master, plus a garage and gardens.
Under construction this brand new detached house, which is due to be completed in Spring 2017, offers an ideal family home. The accommodation comprises a lounge, separate dining room and kitchen/family room comprising a wide range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and doors leading out to the rear garden. There is a separate utility room and ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, with the master benefiting from an en-suite shower room. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom.
Outside there is a single garage plus front and rear gardens.
Lounge 11' 4" x 14' 9" ( 3.45m x 4.50m )
Dining Room 10' x 14' 9" ( 3.05m x 4.50m )
Kitchen/Family Room 21' x 11' 6" ( 6.40m x 3.51m )
Utility Room 6' 3" x 8' 2" ( 1.91m x 2.49m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 10' x 12' 6" ( 3.05m x 3.81m )
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 14' 1" ( 3.10m x 4.29m )
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 12' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 4 8' 2" x 9' 6" ( 2.49m x 2.90m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed out of town taking note of Morrisons on your left hand side and at the roundabout continue straight on. Head out of Wisbech following the road round to the left and turn left into Church Road signposted Emneth. Continue along where the property will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.