6 bedroom semi-detached house for salePenn Road, London
- Six Bedrooms Victorian semi-detached Freehold House
- Retaining a wealth of glorious original features
- Three Receptions
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Potential for Expansion
- Off Street Parking (Own Driveway)
- Southerly Facing Garden
An exceptional and extremely rare opportunity to market this six bedroom Victorian semi-detached unmodernised house arranged over three floors, extending to 2938 SQ FT offering elegant proportions over three floors, Retaining a wealth of glorious original features with the potential to extend and to
An exceptional and extremely rare opportunity to market this six bedroom Victorian semi-detached unmodernised house arranged over three floors, extending to 2938 SQ FT offering elegant proportions over three floors, Retaining a wealth of glorious original features with the potential to extend and to add value.
This property comprises in full, Six bedrooms, three separate bathrooms one located on each floor, three reception rooms with high ceilings throughout.
Very well located, Penn road is set back off Caledonian road in a very quiet and highly desirable residential road, only a few minutes´ walk from Caledonian Road, Holloway Road tube station (Northern Line) and the vast array of amenities, local shops and supermarkets available on Holloway Road.
Reception Room 1 17' 8" x 10' 6" ( 5.38m x 3.20m )
Reception Room 2 14' 10" x 10' 7" ( 4.52m x 3.23m )
Kitchen 1 10' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.62m )
Kitchen 2 9' 4" x 6' ( 2.84m x 1.83m )
Bedroom 1 21' x 12' 9" ( 6.40m x 3.89m )
Bedroom 2 20' 10" x 13' ( 6.35m x 3.96m )
Bedroom 3 17' x 12' 11" ( 5.18m x 3.94m )
Bedroom 4 15' 10" x 13' 6" ( 4.83m x 4.11m )
Bedroom 5 14' 6" x 13' 8" ( 4.42m x 4.17m )
Bedroom 6 11' 3" x 6' 6" ( 3.43m x 1.98m )
Bedroom 7 9' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.97m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGT103012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Highgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.