3 bedroom penthouse for saleDevan Grove, London
- Luxurious three bedroom apartment on the sixth floor
- On suite 24hr concierge
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Three Immaculate bedrooms (two en-suite bathrooms)
- Access to on site gymnasium
- On site café, a supermarket, dry cleaners, post office
- Additional newsagent and beauty salon on site
- Modern reception room offering twospacious roof terraces
KINGS GROUP are proud to present this BRAND NEW luxurious Three Bedroom Apartment located in the sort after New build Woodberry Down Development, surrounded by landscape gardens and water fountain. This property benefits from having two spacious roof terraces where you can admire the views of the East Reservoir and London City. Enjoy an on site Cafe, supermarket, post office, dry cleaners and on site 24 Hour CONCIERGE. Further to the above occupants will benefit from an ON SITE GYMNASIUM.
Viewings are highly recommended for this property.
So, what are you waiting for? Give us a call now on 0208 802 5800.
Lounge - 5.89m x 6.68m (19'04 x 21'11) -
Bathroom - 1.96m x 2.34m (6'05 x 7'08) -
Kitchen - 2.16m x 2.51m (7'01 x 8'03) -
Bedroom One - 3.30m x 4.45m (10'10 x 14'07) -
Bedroom Two - 3.05m x 3.00m (10'00 x 9'10) -
Bedroom Three - 3.12m x 4.83m (10'03 x 15'10) -
Roof Terrace One - 5.79m 3.05m x 1.73m (19' 10 x 5'08) -
Roof Terrace Two - 6.17m x 4.70m (20'03 x 15'05) -
Bedroom One En-Suite - 1.75m x 2.21m (5'09 x 7'03) -
Bedroom Three On-Suite - 1.85m x 2.11m (6'01 x 6'11) -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26543112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Haringey - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.