2 bedroom apartment for saleHarn Road, Hampton Centre, Peterborough
- Modern two bedroom apartment
- Well maintained throughout
- Juliette balcony
- No onward chain
Fantastic opportunity to own this first floor flat which comprises of two bedrooms, family bathroom, open plan living and a separate kitchen. Also comes with a garage for parking. Property is well maintained throughout and would rent for approx. £600 PCM making it ideal for investment.
Fantastic opportunity to own this first floor flat which comprises of two bedrooms, family bathroom, open plan living and a separate kitchen. Also comes with a garage for parking. Property is well maintained throughout and would rent for approx. £650 PCM making it ideal for investment. Being sold with no onward chain would suit those wishing to move swiftly.
Secure Intercom Access
Double glazed window to side, storage heater, carpeted, airing cupboard and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 7' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to side, storage heater, carpeted.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 8' 7" plus built in double wardrobe ( 3.23m x 2.62m plus built in double wardrobe )
Double glazed window to side, storage heater, carpeted, fitted double wardrobe.
3 piece suite comprising paneled bath with shower over, wc and wash basin, double glazed frosted window to rear, carpeted.
Open Plan Living Room 14' 6" x 10' 8" plus Juliette Balcony ( 4.42m x 3.25m plus Juliette Balcony )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, storage heater, carpeted, Juliette balcony, Archway to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 6' 1" ( 3.23m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted with base and wall units with work top over, electric oven and hob, space for fridge freezer and washing machine.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE100161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.