3 bedroom terraced house for saleKIDLINGTON
- 3 bedroom mid-terraced house
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Converted garage (ground floor Bedroom and En-suite Cloakroom)
- 18'4" Sitting Room
- 18'4" Kitchen
- Walking distance to park
- Walking distance to bus routes to Oxford and Oxford Parkway Railway Station
- No onward chain
- Enclosed rear garden
The asking price is Guide Price £275,000 - £300,000
A 3 bedroom mid-terraced house situated in a popular area of Kidlington with gas central heating, double glazing, converted garage, cloakroom, enclosed rear garden and offered with no onward chain.
Entrance Hall * 18'4" Sitting Room * 18'4" Kitchen * Ground floor Bedroom 4 with En-suite Cloakroom (former Garage) * 3 further Bedrooms * Family Bathroom * Gas central heating * Double glazing *
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 185554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Kidlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.