4 bedroom detached house for saleCorn Street, Witney
Guide Price £799,950
- Character Features Throughout
- Very Spacious Family Home
- Quirky Features and Unusual Layout
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Flexible Accommodation
- Gas Central Heating
- South Facing Gated Rear Garden
- Roof Terrace
- Centrally Located
- Driveway Parking
RARELY AVAILABLE - ATTRACTIVE GRADE ll LISTED DOUBLE FRONTED PROPERTY
Fine imposing period home, located in a convenient position close to the town centre, with many period and unusual quirky features. Very spacious property with 2610 sq ft/ 242.5 sq m of internal accommodation set over three floors. Formerly two cottages and a restaurant - this is a property with history.
Entrance hall opening into the family room with exposed beams and brickwork, open fireplace and door to the sitting room again with exposed brickwork and beams, open fireplace with log burner and windows to the front. Dining room with built-in storage providing access to the kitchen fitted with shaker style oak fronted units, tiled floor and space for table and chairs. Two ground floor cloakrooms and a store.
Four spacious bedrooms set over two floors, with many period features, family bathroom and study with access to attractive roof terrace.
Rear gated garden and off-street parking for two cars.
Located in a conservation area.
Please contact the office for further information or to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44689113.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26543127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by scottfraser, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.