4 bedroom detached house for saleSharpenhoe Road, SHARPENHOE, Bedfordshire, MK45
Sold STC £750,000
- Set in its own grounds and to include a seperate parecel of land / orchard to the front of the property
- Luxury fully fitted appointed kitchen wiht high end appliances
- Heagted swimming poll & Beachcomber hot tub
- Areas of split level accomodation on both floors
- Double garage and parking
- Three seperate reception rooms including a magnificent double glazed conservatory
- Modern high end bathrooms
- Mature Landscaped gardens
"Hill View" is a fine example of a period cottage with a modern twist. Circa 1800's in an elevated position overlooking the protected landscape of Sharpenhoe Clappers an area of natural beauty.
"Hill View" is a fine example of a charming period cottage with a modern twist. Circa 1800's in an elevated position with stunning views overlooking the protected landscape of Sharpenhoe Clappers an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Externally hosted floorplan
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44689227.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2301359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Barton-Le-Clay (Sales and Lettings). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.