3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOrchard Grove, West Winch, King's Lynn
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WAS £250,000 REDUCED TO £240,000
- Detached bungalow in village location
- Three bedrooms
- Garage & Parking
A well presented detached bungalow in the popular village of West Winch. Accommodation comprises of a study area, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room. Externally there is a garage, a driveway providing parking and lawned gardens.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a well presented detached bungalow in the popular village of West Winch. Accommodation comprises of a study area, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room. Externally there is a garage, a driveway providing parking and lawned gardens.
Entrance door to:
Radiator, opening to:
Study Area 7' 11" max x 12' 1" narrowing to 5' 9" ( 2.41m max x 3.68m narrowing to 1.75m )
Built in storage cupboard, radiator, built in worktop surface
Lounge / Diner 21' 1" x 13' 3" narrowing to 9' 10" ( 6.43m x 4.04m narrowing to 3.00m )
UPVC double glazed window, UPVC double glazed French doors to rear, two radiators, electric fire to brick and tiled fireplace with side plinths.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 12' 3" max ( 4.09m x 3.73m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level with worktop surface, bosch appliances including double oven to oven housing unit, four ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor over, integrated washing machine and integrated fridge freezer. Cupboard housing oil boil, cupboard housing hot water cylinder, tiled floor, central breakfast bar, stainless steel single drainer single bowl sink with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, UPVC double glazed exit door to side.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 13' 5" ( 3.68m x 4.09m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Family Shower Room
Corner shower cubicle with mains shower with spotlight and extractor over, built in unit comprising basin and low flush WC with concealed cistern with cupboards and worktop surface, wall tiling, tiled floor, chrome towel radiator, UPVC double glazed window, extractor, access to roof space.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 10" extending to 12' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.69m extending to 3.71m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with shrubs and plants to borders, a concrete driveway provides parking and leads to the garage.
There is access to the side of the bungalow leading to the rear garden where there is an enclosed lawned garden with flower borders, timber garden shed, patio area, outside tap and power point.
With up and over door, power and light.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via the A10 heading towards Downham Market. Take the turning into the right into West Winch signposted Long Lane and turn right at the end of the road into Hall Lane. Continue along into Orchard Grove where the property can be found as displayed by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44690121.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.