3 bedroom detached house for saleIpswich Road, Colchester
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Shower Room
Located within easy access to the Colchester town railway station and the A 12 is this very well presented three double bedroom detached family home. Unoverlooked to the rear and offering a wealth of charm & character.
Obscure stained glass entrance door leading to entrance porch.
Two obscure diamond double glazed windows to front aspect, obscure double glazed panels to the top of the door, glass entrance door with matching panel leading to entrance hall.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, coving to ceiling, stairs leading to the first floor, two built in under stairs storage cupboards, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, two piece white suite comprising of low level wc, tiled shower cubicle, partly tiled walls, radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, feature fire place, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, obscure double glazed door to garden, roll edge work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, range of base and wall mounted units incorporating display cabinets, space for all appliances, built in larder cupboard with obscure glazed window to side aspect.
Dining Room 17' 10" x 8' 7" ( 5.44m x 2.62m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to garden, radiator, coving to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, loft access, built in airing cupboard, coving to ceiling. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 5" to wardrobes ( 3.33m x 3.18m to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling, eaves storage.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 7' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes with shelving, coving to ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, three piece white suite comprising of enclosed panel bath with wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, radiator.
Commences with patio area, laid to lawn, two work shops both with power, light and latched doors, flower and shrub borders, flower and shrub displays, outside tap.
To The Front
A laid to lawn area with pathway and driveway leading to the garage which has up and over door, power, light, window and door leading to the garden..
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44691372.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.