4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNelson Road North, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £110,000
- Spacious end terrace house
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, c/h & d/g
- In need of refurbishment
- Central location close to amenities
- Offered chain free
Address: 14 Nelson Rd North, Gt Yarmouth, NR30 2AT
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £110,000
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC ratingE
A SPACIOUS 4 bedroom END TERRACE HOUSE with 2 reception rooms, utility, attic room and rear courtyard situated in this CENTRAL & CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES, TOWN CENTRE & SEAFRONT.
Door to front, laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 9" ( 4.24m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, fireplace with electric fire, French doors to lean to, wood flooring.
Dining Room 14' x 12' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.89m )
French doors to side access, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 21' 9" ( 2.90m x 6.63m )
Irregular shaped room. Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, tiling, plumbing for dishwasher, double glazed windows to side and rear, laminate/tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, worksurfaces, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" max x 13' 8" max ( 3.25m max x 4.17m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 3 13' 11" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.24m max x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, carpet, wash hand basin.
Bedroom 4 9' 7" x 10' 9" ( 2.92m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to side, carpet, wash hand basin.
Bath, wash hand basin, tiling, heated towel rail. double glazed window to rear.
Low level suite.
Double glazed window to front, carpet.
Low maintenance courtyard style garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44691414.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.