3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChatsworth Close, Catisfield
Sold STC £300,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Desirable and Highly Requested Location
- Open Concept Living/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Leading to the Garage
- No Chain
- EPC - ()
Taylor Hill & Bond are delighted to offer for sale this three- bedroom semi- detached family home. The propertybenefits from a light and airy lounge/diner fitted kitchen and conservatory with views over the enclosed rear garden. Onthe first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally the property features both front and rear gardens, driveway with ample parking leading to the integral garage.The garage also has direct access to the house.
Catisfield is located on the outskirts of Fareham and therefore benefits from the exceptional transport links includingthe mainline train station and motorway links up to London. There are local amenities and good schooling also withinthe area making this ideal family home.
The property is offered with no onward chain and an internal viewing is highly advised to appreciate the location andaccommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44692596.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7209784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.