2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleKeats Road, Banbury
- Semi detached two bedroom bungalow
- Entrance hall
- Living room
- Two double bedrooms Bathroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Off road car parking
- Car port
- Pleasant south facing rear garden
A SEMI DETACHED TWO BEDROOMED BUNGALOW WHICH IS VERY WELL PRESENTED SITUATED IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER "POETS CORNER" NEIGHBOURHOOD.
Entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, off road car parking, car port, pleasant South facing rear garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£235,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 0.8 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed along West Bar and the Broughton Road (B4035). Travel straight over the roundabout on the edge of town and take the second left hand turning onto Burns Road. At the end of Burns Road bear left into Keats Road and the property will be found by following the numbering system on the right hand side.
Situation - KEATS ROAD is well placed for both the town and countryside being located towards the edge of town just off the Broughton Road. The Queensway parade of shops are within easy reach and a bus service runs close by.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A semi detached bungalow constructed of brick and tile in the 1960's.
* Well presented and maintained.
* Pleasantly positioned in this highly sought after residential area known locally as "Poets Corner."
* Well laid out accommodation which should prove easy and economical to run.
* Pleasant sitting room with large window to front, gas fire within attractive fireplace.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, eye level cabinets, electric cooker point, cooker extractor, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, built-in storage cupboard, wall mounted gas fired boiler for domestic hot water and central heating, ceramic tiled splashbacks, door to side of property.
* Inner lobby with trap to roof space having loft ladder, light within, insulation and part boarded.
* Main bedroom overlooks the rear garden.
* Both bedrooms are of double size.
* Bathroom having bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, WC, wash basin, shaver light, ceramic tiled splashbacks.
* Attractive gardens to front and rear, the rear garden being South facing.
* Lawned areas, flower and shrub beds, raised patio. The rear garden measures approximately 45' x 36'.
* Driveway allowing off road car parking space leading to a car port.
* Outside lighting. Outside tap.
Services - All mains services are connected. The central heating boiler is located on the wall within the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44692770.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26543995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.