2 bedroom apartment for saleApartment 20, Great Maytham Hall, Rolvenden, Kent
Guide Price £595,000
A truly exceptional and most elegant, well-proportioned two bedroom elevated ground floor apartment, forming part of a notable and historically important Grade II* Listed Mansion, designed by the eminent architect Sir Edwin Lutyens, and set within 17 acres of outstanding communal gardens on the edge of the sought after village of Rolvenden.
Having been rebuilt in 1910 as an elegant country house for the Right Honourable H J Tennant, Great Maytham Hall is now home to a number of imposing period residences, each unique in their layout and design. Situated in the west wing, this triple aspect apartment, with its spacious accommodation, outstanding period features and stunning far reaching views over the beautiful gardens and unspoilt High Weald countryside beyond, is considered to be one of the finest of these.
Great Maytham Hall is approached through an arched entrance lodge, where a long driveway leads to a sweeping gravel area to the front of the house which provides private and guest parking. The pretty village of Rolvenden and the historic Cinque Port town of Tenterden, with their many facilities and amenities, are close by.
• An imposing two bedroom ground floor period apartment
• Set in beautiful communal gardens of circa 17 acres
• Private entrance
• Direct access onto south facing terrace
• Outstanding rural views
• Private and visitors parking
• On-site day manager / Monitored security
Property ref: 121_2740_4263377
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44692785.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4263377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warner Gray, Tenterden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.