2 bedroom apartment for salePople Walk, Bristol
- Fantastic Far Reaching Views!
- Very Well Presented
- Spacious Open Plan Reception Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking Space
- Two En-suites
A very well presented modern apartment offering spacious and well planned accommodation throughout. It further benefits from allocated secure parking, balcony and far reaching views!! Book Your Viewing Now!
Located just off Ashley Down Road is this modern purpose built apartment with fantastic views across north Bristol from the private balcony. The property is also within easy reach of the hustle and bustle, cosmopolitan Gloucester Road with it's myriad of bars, restaurants, shops and coffee bars, the City Centre, Cabot Circus and M32 junction at Eastville. Situated on the second floor the accommodation comprises spacious and well designed living area cleverly combining kitchen, dining and living space with access to the private balcony. There are two double bedrooms, both with en-suites and also a secure allocated parking space. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
Entrance with well maintained and light communal areas and stairs leading to the second floor and door opening into
Video entryphone handset. Spotlights. Cupboard housing hot water tank. Further storage cupboards. Electric Panel Radiator.
Wash hand basin & w.c. Tiled splashback. Light with shaver point. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
Reception Room 25' 8" max x 21' 8" max ( 7.82m max x 6.60m max )
This open plan reception rooms offers a well planned kitchen - dining - reception area.
Six double glazed windows with far reaching views to the rear elevation. Double glazed doors to private balcony. Electric panel heater. Television and telephone points.
Double glazed windows to side elevation. Range of wall and base units with contrasting work tops. Single bowl sink unit. Electric oven and hob with extractor hood over. Integrated washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave. Spotlights.
Bedroom One 12' 3" plus door recess x 11' 10" ( 3.73m plus door recess x 3.61m )
Two double glazed windows to front and side elevations with far reaching views from side window. Built in wardrobes. Electric panel heater. Television and telephone points. door to
White suite comprising Bath with mixer tap and shower over, w.c. and wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Shaver point with light. Heated towel rail. Tiled splashback.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 12' 3" ( 2.84m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Built in wardrobes. Electric panel heater. Door to
Double glazed window to front elevation. Shower cubicle, w.c. and wash hand basin. Shaver point with light. Tiled splashback. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
The private balcony is accessed via the reception room.
There is secure allocated parking for one car.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44692836.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.