3 bedroom detached house for saleHuntington Road, Huntington, York
Sold STC £250,000
- Guide Price £250,000 - £265,000
- Three Double Bed Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Generous Rear Garden
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Great Renovation Project with No Onward Chain
FANTASTIC RENOVATION PROJECT THREE BED DETACHED PERIOD HOME ON GENEROUS PLOT CLOSE TO HUNTINGTON SCHOOL - Situated on a generous plot, this three bedroom detached home is in need of modernisation and a perfect renovation project. NO ONWARD CHAIN...
Huntington Road is located in the popular village that is Huntington and lies close to local schools and village amenities. Situated on a generous plot, this three bedroom detached home is in need of modernisation and a perfect renovation project. Built in the 1930's, this period home briefly comprises entrance hall, living room with feature fireplace, sitting room with extended bay window to rear, kitchen and rear entrance porch. To the first floor is a landing leading to three good sized bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. Externally to the front is driveway leading to a detached garage and gravelled garden with planted shrubs and fenced borders. To the rear is an enclosed spacious lawned garden with paved patio, established trees and planted shrubs. With gas central heating and upvc double glazing where stated, this well situated period home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers. Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN...
With single glazed door and under stairs cupboard, radiator.
Living Room 17' 3" x 11' 11" ( 5.26m x 3.63m )
Spacious living room with electric fireplace, telephone & TV point, radiator and single glazed windows to the rear and side.
Sitting Room 17' 6" into bay x 11' 10" into alcove ( 5.33m into bay x 3.61m into alcove )
With upvc double glazed bay window to rear elevation, feature fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 11' ( 3.48m x 3.35m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, plumbing for washer machine, space for fridge freezer, CH boiler, radiator, single glazed window to the front and rear.
With single glazed door to the side, cupboard and gas boiler.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.33m )
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, radiator and window to the rear and side.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 12' ( 4.34m x 3.66m )
Double bedroom with single glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 7' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.34m )
With built in wardrobes, radiator, loft access and single glazed window to the rear.
Fitted bathroom with bath and mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin and vanity unit, separate WC, part tiled, radiator and single glazed window to the rear and side.
Graveled with shrubs and fence borders.
Enclosed garden with lawn and shrubs.
With power and lighting.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44692848.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.