2 bedroom apartment for saleCanary Quay, Eastbourne
Sold STC £230,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO BEDROOM TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- CONTEMPORARY LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- STUNNING INNER HARBOUR AND SOUTH DOWN VIEWS
- POPULAR SOUTH HARBOUR DEVELOPMENT
- REMODELED AND UPDATED THROUGHOUT
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this TOP FLOOR Two Bedroom Apartment located in the SOUGHT AFTER South Harbour development. Boasting STUNNING VIEWS of the Inner harbour, the property has been updated to provide CONTEMPORARY Living accommodation throughout.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this TWO BEDROOM TOP FLOOR Apartment located in the POPULAR SOUTH HARBOUR area of Eastbourne. Boasting DELIGHTFUL VIEWS of the Inner Harbour and to the rear towards the South Downs. The property has been UPDATED and REMODELED by the current owner to provide FLEXIBLE and CONTEMPORARY living accommodation throughout. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Stairs and lift rising to the top floor landing.
Door to the front aspect, Karndean flooring throughout, double fronted storage cupboard, further single storage cupboard housing the tumble dryer and providing ample storage space for facilities, loft access, radiator, entry phone system.
Lounge / Diner 18' 7" x 16' 6" ( 5.66m x 5.03m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, further french doors to the rear aspect opening onto the balcony, two radiators, open plan through to the kitchen with a feature breakfast bar area. views of the inner harbour and towards the South Downs can be enjoyed from this room.
A private balcony with a wood decked area providing plenty of space for seating.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 6' 1" ( 3.68m x 1.85m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, electric double oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, integral washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, built in microwave, pull out cupboards and drawers, feature sparkle work surface with matching upstand, breakfast bar area, spotlighting, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 12' 1" ( 4.19m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with views of the South Downs, wardrobe which is extended the full length of the back wall, Karndean flooring, door through to the en suite and a radiator.
Comprising enclosed shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls, spotlighting, Karndean flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' ( 3.51m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, wardrobe, radiator, Karndean flooring.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, Karndean flooring, spotlighting, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Having well presented communal gardens with various trees, private access to the harbour, the development is gated and has off road parking in a secure area which is remote control accessible and is located at the front of the building, further visitor parking facilities available.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44692899.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.