2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHidcote Way, Great Notley, Braintree
Sold STC £250,000
- Well Presented End Of Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Allocated Parking
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Well Presented Throughout
- Double Glazed Windows & Gas Central Heating
GUIDE PRICE: £250,000 - £265,000 This well presented two bedroom end of terrace house is situated in a secluded position in sought-after Great Notley Garden Village, offering excellent access to the A131/A120 and being close to local schools and amenities.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and bathroom The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazed windows, Allocated parking and good size rear garden.
Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor, radiator, doors to:
Lounge 14' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, under stairs cupboard, door to:
Kitchen / Diner 14' 1" x 9' 8" ( 4.29m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden, modern fitted kitchen area comprising range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven, four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, radiator.
Loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 7' 7" max ( 3.89m x 2.31m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator.
The rear garden is mainly paved with flower beds to side and panel fencing to borders.
Refer to map
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44692908.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR100110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.