3 bedroom terraced house for saleWestnewton Lodge, Westnewton, Wigton, Cumbria
- Beautiful Barn Conversion.
- Superb Presentation.
- Lovely Living Room with Stove.
- Stunning Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- 3 Double Bedrooms all En suite.
- Great Village Location.
- EPC C
Want to escape the hustle and bustle of modern life? Welcome to Westnewton Lodge, a beautiful 3 bedroom, listed, barn conversion situated in a lovely rural village with the delightful beaches on the Solway coast only a short drive away. Village life in Westnewton is about as relaxed as it gets and the ambience of the accommodation takes some beating. Full of quality fixtures and fittings this property would suit a range of purchasers including young families with a well regarded primary school a short walk away, professionals, and also those looking for a holiday home in an area of real beauty. The accommodation does have a real wow factor with a superb dining kitchen area with bespoke staircase leading to a gallery landing area, living room with gas stove and utility and cloakroom on the ground floor. There are 3 bedrooms all with en suite facilities to the 1st floor. The property benefits from under floor heating. There is plenty of provision for parking to the front of the property. No Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44693427.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Cockermouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.