3 bedroom town house for saleFinch Place, Spateston, Renfrewshire
Sold by Us
- Large kitchen diner
- Great family living space on first floor
- Quiet residential area
- Walk in loft storage space
- Beautiful bathroom and additional WC
- Gas Central Heating
- High Speed Internet up to 200mb
- 3 Level property
- Close links to motorway, rail links, Glasgow airports & Braehead shopping centre
- Local Nursery, Primary & Secondary schools nearby
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom town house on a highly desired street in the Spateston area of Johnstone, perfect for first time buyers or families alike.
Property has been valued at £92,000 in the home report which is available.
The house benefits from having great living space which includes a large kitchen diner.
The property also benefits from a large walk in loft space accessible on the landing of level 3 which could have multiple uses.
Fully Fitted Bathroom includes shower, Large corner bath, Sink & WC
Gas Combination Boiler installed.
Spateston is a great location with the local leisure centre & schools only minutes away.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44695608.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference vwo-4q8a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.