3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMalus Close, Walderslade Woods, Kent
Sold STC £260,000
- 2-3 bedroom semi detached family home
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Dining room extension to rear
- Off road parking
- Study/bedroom 3
- EPC energy rating D (66)
If you are after a house in a sought after location then this will definitely be the property for you. It is positioned in a cul-de-sac so generally, only people who live here, their guests and delivery persons need to come here.Walderslade Woods is one of the most desirable locations in the village and there is no doubt this house will attract a lot of interest.The extension to the rear is being used as a dining room. There is under floor heating as well as having a radiator so you have multiple choices on how to heat the area. The roof will be of particular interest, the design and materials used keeps the heat in turning this lovely room into an actual extension of the house which you will see.A downstairs cloakroom is also available which is a must for houses these days and with two toilets in this property there will be no queuing in the mornings.The garage has been converted into a third bedroom with a little storage still left in the front part. This bedroom is very versatile because if you require a study then it can be used as that or a guest room for those unexpected guests.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'1 x 12'2 (5.21m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen: 11'11 x 8'9 (3.63m x 2.67m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom: 5'11 x 3'1 (1.80m x 0.94m)
- Utility Room: 3'8 x 3'6 (1.12m x 1.07m)
- Bedroom 3/Study: 12'2 x 8'2 (3.71m x 2.49m)
- Dining Room: 12'11 x 11'2 (3.94m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'6 x 10'3 (3.20m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 8'1 (3.10m x 2.47m)
- Bathroom: 9'0 x 5'1 (2.75m x 1.55m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44695824.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12141119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.