2 bedroom terraced house for saleLeopold Street, Dinnington, Sheffield
Sold STC £80,000
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£85,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Mid Terrace House
- Well Presented Throughout
- Off Street Parking To Rear
GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£85,000 Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTOR alike this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM mid terrace property offers well presented spacious accommodation throughout. Off street parking available to the rear.
Ideal purchase for FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTOR alike is this two bedroom terrace property being ideally located for the many amenities within Dinnington offering spacious accommodation throughout. Accommodation comprises lounge, separate dining-kitchen, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. The property is double glazed, gas central heated and has the benefit of off road parking to the rear. Within approximately three miles of the A57 and M1 motorway allowing for easy commuting.
Lounge 12' 1" maximum x 12' 6" ( 3.68m maximum x 3.81m )
Having a front facing double glazed entrance door and front facing double glazed window. Wall mounted gas fire, wooden flooring, TV point and a radiator.
Dining Room 12' x 13' maximum ( 3.66m x 3.96m maximum )
Rear facing double glazed window, wooden flooring, storage cupboard and a radiator.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 12' 2" from unit ( 2.11m x 3.71m from unit )
Fitted with a range of cream gloss wall and base units with worktop space over, tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, gas hob with electric oven and hood over, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, wooden flooring and a radiator. Side facing double glazed window and side facing double glazed door.
Bedroom One 12' 6" max x 12' ( 3.81m max x 3.66m )
Front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 9' ( 3.99m x 2.74m )
Rear facing double glazed window, a radiator and built in cupboard with loft access.
Four piece suite comprising of a panel bath, shower cubical, wash hand basin, wc, vinyl flooring and rear facing double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a paved and planted area. To the rear of the property is a concrete area offering off street parking and an outside store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44696157.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.