3 bedroom detached house for saleBrassington Close, Bradford, Youlgrave, Bakewell
- *** GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000 ***
- Large gardens adjoining open countryside
- Off road parking and garage
- Stunning views across the surrounding countryside
- Lady Manners school catchment
- Close to local shops and amenities
A beautifully appointed, generously proportioned three double bedroom detached property nestled in large gardens adjoining open countryside. Occupying a peaceful picturesque setting with stunning views across the surrounding countryside.
A beautifully appointed, generously proportioned three double bedroom detached property nestled in large gardens adjoining open countryside. Occupying a peaceful picturesque setting with stunning views across the surrounding countryside. With integral garage and off road parking the flexible property is close to shops, amenities and country inns within Lady Manners school catchment. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, living/dining room, kitchen, utility, WC and ground floor bedroom. At first floor two bedrooms and bathroom. The property would benefit from a degree of modernisation and cosmetic enhancement,
A double glazed entrance door opens into the entrance porch with two front aspect double glazed windows, radiator and further side aspect double glazed window. Double doors open into:
Living / Dining Room 28' 9" maximum measurement x 15' 10" into recess ( 8.76m maximum measurement x 4.83m into recess )
A generous double aspect reception room with front and side facing double glazed windows, four radiators, serving hatch in dining area and a brick fireplace with tiled hearth and display plinths houses a fire. With exposed timber beams and exposed stone walling.
Kitchen 12' 1" maximum measurement x 8' 11" ( 3.68m maximum measurement x 2.72m )
Comprising wall, base and drawer units with stainless steel sink set in counter top. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and fridge. With serving hatch to dining room, partially tiled walls, rear and side aspect single glazed windows and radiator.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 11' 8" ( 2.03m x 3.56m )
With floor mounted boiler, wooden panelling to walls, door to garage and rear aspect single glazed window. Door to rear garden and further front aspect door.
With open tread staircase leading to the first floor and understairs storage.
With low flush WC, partially tiled walls and rear aspect window.
Ground Floor Bedroom 9' x 10' 1" ( 2.74m x 3.07m )
A double bedroom with side facing single glazed window with radiator beneath.
With rear aspect single glazed window with radiator beneath.
First Floor Landing
With storage cupboard and doors opening into:
Bedroom 18' 7" x 12' 8" maximum measurements ( 5.66m x 3.86m maximum measurements )
A generous dual aspect double bedroom with front facing single glazed window and side facing double glazed window enjoying stunning views over the surrounding countryside. With radiator and fitted wardrobes providing hanging rail and storage.
Bedroom 8' 11" x 16' 5" not including wardrobes ( 2.72m x 5.00m not including wardrobes )
A double bedroom with front facing single glazed window and side facing double glazed window enjoying picturesque views. With radiator and built in wardrobes providing hanging rail and storage.
Comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. With partially tiled walls, heated towel rail with radiator and front aspect window.
The property is approached via a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and leading to:
With up and over door.
The front garden is laid to lawn with planted borders with specimen shrubs and trees and timber garden shed. The rear garden has a raised lawn area with planted borders, shrubs and trees, outbuilding and exterior WC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44696187.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.