3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWalford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
- Open plan modern fitted kitchen/dining room
- Sitting room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Modern bathroom suite
- Private front and rear gardens
- Town Centre location
- Recently renovated property
- EPC Rating E
- 1228 Sq. Ft (114 Sq. M)
A vastly extended and much improved 3 bedroom character home moments from Uxbridge town centre. Features include, state of the art kicthen/diner, bi fold doors, refitted bathroom all enjoying charecter charm and fresh interiors throughout
From the entrance lobby there is access into the front aspect sitting room and the open plan modern state of the art fitted kitchen/dining room with bifold doors which open onto the gardens.
The first floor landing provides access into three bedrooms and the modern bathroom suite, which includes a newly fitted bath, wash basin and WC.
Outside, there is a private front garden and a rear garden with a lawn and wood decked patio area.
Walford Road is situated between Whitehall Road and the Cowley Road, on the outskirts of the Town Centre, within easy reach of the multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars, Brunel University and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44696646.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB150388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.