2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAlbert Street, Gosport
Sold STC £160,000
- Two bedroom end of terrace home
- Located in close proximity to Gosport town centre & amenities
- Lounge/ dining room
- Kitchen/ utility area
- Two double bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Must be viewed!
Two bedroom end of terrace home ** entrance hall ** lounge/ dining room ** kitchen/ utility ** two double bedrooms ** Bathroom ** enclosed rear garden ** two bedroom homes are going very quick at the moment, so an internal inspection is essential ** Contact us on 02392 503733 to arrange a viewing!
Two bedroom end of terrace home ** entrance hall ** lounge/ dining room ** kitchen/ utility ** two double bedrooms ** Bathroom ** enclosed rear garden ** two bedroom homes are going very quick at the moment, so an internal inspection is essential ** Contact us on 02392 503733 to arrange a viewing ** close proximity to Gosport town centre and amenities
UPVC door to front access, wooden door to:
Lounge/diner 20' 11" max x 13' 1" max ( 6.38m max x 3.99m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, gas fire place, two radiators, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen/utility Room 13' 2" x 13' 2" ( 4.01m x 4.01m )
Matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for cooker, cooker-hood, spotlights, breakfast bar, door to:
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, wc, part tiled walls, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom 1 9' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.00m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted storage over stairs, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
To the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a concrete section, shed and enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44697477.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.