1 bedroom apartment for salePark Terrace, Worcester Park
Sold STC £255,000
- A Stylish Contemporary Development
- Luxury German Kitchens with Quartz Worktops
- Juliet Balcony
- Porcelain Floor & Wall Tiling
- Bosch Appliances
- 200 yards of Station
A super first floor flat within this simply stunning development of 17 BRAND NEW stylishly appointed one, two & three bedroom apartments within 200 metres of Worcester Park's Station (29 mins to Waterloo). This a great opportunity for First Time Buyers & Investors
A simply stunning development of 17 BRAND NEW stylishly appointed one, two & three bedroom apartments within 200 metres of Worcester Park's Station (29 mins to Waterloo). These super properties are a great opportunity for First Time Buyers & Buy to let investors.
Worcester Park is located on the borders of Surrey & South West London. Located just 10 miles from Central London, Worcester Park is an ideal destination for commuters, with a direct Zone 4 rail link to London's Waterloo via Clapham Junction & Wimbledon in under 30 minutes and departing every 15 minutes. Worcester Park is located just off the A3, which offers road links to Central London, the M25 and both of London's Gatwick & Heathrow Airports. Local bus services will get you to Morden's Northern Line Station in approx. 15 minutes.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCP104186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Worcester Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.