2 bedroom apartment for saleWinchester Road, St Margarets
- Ground Floor 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Stunning Private Rear Garden
- Desirable St Margarets Location
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Luxury Bathroom and En-Suite Shower Room
- High Specification Fixtures and Fittings
- 0.2 Miles from St Margarets Village and Station
Ground Floor 2 bedroom apartment with a courtyard and a private garden in a highly regarded residential location just 0.2 miles from St Margarets Village and mainline train station.
Immaculately presented with high specification fixtures, fittings and floorings and pleasing neutral decor throughout. This stunning home offers 585 sq ft of well proportioned contemporary living space with a fabulous landscaped garden/outdoor living room to the rear.
Front door opens into the living room with access to the internal hallway. Doors lead to the luxury bathroom and into the master bedroom which opens onto the pretty courtyard. The fully integrated kitchen leads to the rear hallway with storage and a door to the second bedroom with an en-suite shower room. A door at the rear opens onto the beautiful garden with secure gated access from the rear.
Located 0.1 miles from Moormead Recreation Ground and the River Crane, 0.2 miles from the A316 with direct access to the M3/M25 and central London and just 0.8 miles from Twickenham and Richmond town centres.
EPC Rating C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44697645.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2321763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.