3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRagstone Road, Bearsted, Maidstone, Kent
Sold STC £285,000
- 3 bedroom semi detached family home
- Lovely big garden
- Integral garage plus driveway
- Cul de sac location
- Close to popular school
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to purchase a family home in a sought after position with a great family friendly garden.The sunny aspect garden is the perfect place for children to play outside or just to relax in the warming sunshine which stays in the garden until late into the evening during the summer months.There is plenty of parking on the drive as well as in the integral garage for those times when friends or family visit. There is even the possibility to convert the garage into extra living accommodation (subject to consents) if you need it.The location is fantastic with a popular primary school nearby and a park just around the corner giving even more reasons why a family will love this place. You are close enough to town but also on the edge of countryside if you want some fresh air.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'3 x 11'4 (5.57m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen: 9'6 x 8'10 (2.90m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 12'8 (4.02m x 3.86m) narrowing to 11'6 x 10'0 (3.51m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'3 x 11'6 (4.04m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'2 x 7'9 (2.49m x 2.36m)
- Bathroom: 5'7 x 5'1 (1.70m x 1.55m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Integral Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44698677.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.