2 bedroom apartment for saleBluebell Road, East Ardsley, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Two bed second floor apartment
- Designated 1 car parking
- Popular modern estate position
- PVCu double-glazing throughout
- Vacant Possession
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Would make an ideal investment
- EPC Rating : C
This two bedroom second floor apartment is welcomed to the market and expected to attract interest from both first time buyers and potential investors seeking a modern, low-maintenance property. Offered with vacant possession the property is situated on a modern estate having been built approximately ten years ago, and offers off-road parking for one vehicle via designated parking to the rear. Internally comprising entrance hall, front facing reception room with PVCu double-glazed Juliette balcony, fitted kitchen having a range of wall & base units, two bedrooms one of which able to comfortably accommodate a double bed, storage cupboard and part-tiled bathroom housing a three piece suite in white comprising panelled bath, low flush WC and pedestal hand washbasin. Situated in East Ardsley, the property has close links to the local motorway network for ease of daily commuting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44700147.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK160535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.