2 bedroom apartment for saleBluebell Road, East Ardsley, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Two bed ground floor apartment
- Gas central heating
- PVCu double-glazing throughout
- Vacant Possession
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Would make an ideal investment
- EPC Rating : C
The ideal property for a first time buyer or investor is this two bedroom, modern, ground floor apartment. The property is chain free and benefits from PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises: a communal entrance hallway with staircase to the first floor, a private entrance hallway, lounge with Juliet balcony, a fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with three piece white suite. East Ardsley is a popular village situated between the M62 and M1 junctions making Leeds, Wakefield and other regional commercial centres commutable. There are local shops and primary schools in the village. White Rose Shopping Centre is to the north east of Morley. Birstall Retail Park (Ikea) is adjacent junction 27 of the M62 and Morley and Outwood have mainline railway stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44700150.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK160562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.