3 bedroom terraced house for saleElmsfield Avenue, Heanor
- Close to amenities and great transport links
- Two reception rooms
- Refitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- First floor refitted designer bathroom
- Off road parking and landscaped garden
- New windows, boiler and damp course
DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL
Charming three bedroomed terraced home with off road parking!!
briefly comprising two reception rooms refitted kitchen with oak worksurfaces, refitted first floor bathroom, replacement uPVC double glazing, and damp proofing, new boiler all in the last 2.5 yrs.
Lovely landscaped garden with raised deck and vegetable patch.
From our Heanor office proceed via Market Street to the traffic lights and follow the road as it becomes Mansfield Road. At the bottom of the hill turn right onto Holbrook Street then turn left into Elmsfield Avenue where the property can be found on the left hand side as indentified by our "For Sale" board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44701023.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA150280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Heanor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.