1 bedroom apartment for saleWilmot Court, 76-84 Victoria Road, Farnborough
- Friendly & helpful house manager
- Residents' lounge & kitchen
- Electronic gates & building entry
- Secure car parking bays (by arrangement)
- Camera entry system
- Communal gardens & laundry
- 24 hour Emergency Careline
- Emergency pull cords to all rooms
- Intruder/smoke alarm
- Lift to all floors
Offered for sale with no onward chain is this above average one double bedroom retirement apartment situated on the top 3rd floor and has had one owner since new in 2008.
The additional hall area inside the front door makes this an unusually spacious property. This can be used as a study / workroom / library / reading area etc.
The apartment is light, airy and sunny with good views across the communal gardens. Fully fitted kitchen. Double sized shower. Night storage heaters plus additional wall heaters to both kitchen and bathroom. Airing cupboard is shelved plus a full length additional storage cupboard.
Having undergone redecoration with new fitted carpets throughout and professionally cleaned, it's now ready just to move in.
It's within easy walking distance of many local amenities including shops, hotels, restaurants, pubs, railway and bus stations.
Wilmot Court was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd with a lift to all floors and has undergone complete interior redecoration.
Residents need to be over the age of 60 years, or in the event of a couple, one must be of the age of 60 years and the other 55 years.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44704191.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FAR160554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Farnborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.