4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCruden Road, Gravesend, Kent, DA12
- The most amazing re-modelled house you are likely to see
- Four large bedrooms
- High specification bathroom and two en suite shower rooms
- Beautifully presented/well equipped kitchen
- Stunning living/dining room
- Dual mist lazer guided fire protection sprinkler system
- Quality decor and flooring throughout
- New double glazing and central heating
- 1,448 sq ft of living accommodation
- Brilliant block paved driveway for an endless number of vehicles
Guide Price: £425,000 to £450,000
Prepare to be amazed, when you view this spectacular, recently extended and completely renovated, substantial semi detached family home. Our client has spared no expense in creating this fabulous high specification property.
Located on the periphery of an established development and near to Cascades Leisure Centre and Southern Valley Golf Course. Gravesend Town Centre is within 2.7 miles distance and offers a wealth of shopping, schooling and social facilities, together with a high speed rail service into London St Pancras International in 25 minutes. Ebbsfleet International Station is located within 4.5 miles driving distance and offers further excellent rail connections. The ever popular Bluewater Shopping Complex is located within 8.4 miles distance.
Some of the unique selling features that this property offers are the fully equipped kitchen with integrated appliances, high quality fixtures and fittings in the main bathroom and two en suite shower rooms, tilt and turn double glazing, central heating with thermostatic control radiators and the mist spray fire protection sprinkler system. Immediate viewing recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44704401.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA160750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.