4 bedroom barn conversion for saleChorlton Lane, Chorlton, Nr Nantwich
- Commanding delightful rural views in a most peaceful location in delightful surroundings
- A most impressive, impeccably appointed superior barn conversion
- Affording significant appeal and highly attractive individual features
- Fitted and appointed throughout to the very highest of standards
- Providing a wealth of spacious and well arrayed reception and bedroom accommodation over three floors
- With reception hall, fully appointed kitchen, dining room, living room, family/garden room, study/bedroom four, bathroom with wc.
- Principle bedroom suite with dressing room and luxurious shower room, Bedroom two and en-suite
- Lovely select courtyard situation with lawned garden, single garaging and outstanding rural aspects and surroundings
- Delightful galleried second floor landing and bedroom
- In a most peaceful yet convenient location, Early internal viewing highly recommended
A highly impressive and most individual impeccably appointed superior barn conversion, appointed throughout to the very highest of standards affording a wealth of character and appealing features with well arrayed and appointed accommodation over three floors with outstanding rural aspects in a superb peaceful location in delightful countryside providing a range of superior features and of considerable appeal.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4934224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheshire Lamont, Nantwich . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.