2 bedroom terraced house for saleScotby Avenue, Walderslade, Chatham, Kent
- 2 bedroom terraced family property
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Spacious rear garden
- Off road parking to the front
- Close to shops & travel networks
- EPC energy rating C (76)
You will see for yourself when you view just how perfect this house is for a first time buyer. The space on offer is great and you can be sure that this house will be a great home for a good while.As you walk up to the home you will notice there is ample off road parking. This will give you the sense of security that most strive for.As first time buyers or investors, the last thing you want to do is buy a house that needs a lot of work. Well here you can see this house doesn't so you can avoid all that stress!You may feel that this house is a little bigger than other two bedroom houses. It certainly feels it as it is so bright, I'm sure you will share that opinion.The bedrooms are both a lovely size, so if it's just the two of you, or you have a little one, then this house is perfect.Take a second to realise what a great location this house is in too! With local shops for convenience and great access to the motorway links so if you need to get to London or to the coastal towns at weekends for a day out with the family, what more could you want.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 12'6 x 12'3 (3.81m x 3.74m)
- Dining Area: 10'1 x 8'5 (3.08m x 2.57m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'5 x 6'10 (2.87m x 2.08m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'6 x 10'6 (3.51m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 8'5 (3.18m x 2.57m)
- Bathroom: 6'5 x 5'8 (1.96m x 1.73m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking to Front
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44705424.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12141124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.