3 bedroom terraced house for saleSeaford Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £260,000
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Spacious & Well Presented Throughout
- Retaining Period Features
- Two Reception Rooms
- Sought After Redoubt Area
- GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£280,000
GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£280,000
Spacious & bright three bedroom terrace in the sought after Redoubt area. Offering well presented accommodation with period features retained throughout & benefiting from two good sized reception rooms, three good sized bedroom, cloakroom & pretty rear garden.
GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£280,000
Redoubt. Spacious and bright three bedroom terrace in the sought after Redoubt area. Situated a short walk from Eastbourne seafront, main bus routes and close to the town centre and mainline train station. Offering well presented accommodation with period features retained throughout. The accommodation on offer comprises of two good sized reception rooms, fitted kitchen and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs you have three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a small front garden and attractive and well maintained garden to the rear with decking and lawn. Viewings are strongly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Door to the front into entrance hall with understairs cupboard, window to the front, radiator and wooden flooring.
Living Room 12' 7" max x 16' 3" max ( 3.84m max x 4.95m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, feature open fireplace, radiator and TV point.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.99m x 3.20m )
With double glazed patio door, radiator and telephone point.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, door to cloakroom and double glazed window to the rear.
With WC, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Stairs from the ground floor up to the first floor landing with radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 12' 7" ( 4.04m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and central heating boiler in cupboard.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.04m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and feature fireplace.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 8' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, loft access, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Decked area accessed from dining room, extending to lawn area with additional patio seating area. Enclosed by wood fencing and mature shrubs. Gate access to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44705709.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.