3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePentland Close, Eastbourne
Sold STC £250,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER PENNINE ESTATE LOCATION
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- OFF ROAD PARKING & A GARAGE
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME located in the SOUGHT AFTER PENNINE Area in Eastbourne. Boasting WELL PRESENTED Living Accommodation throughout, the property is offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME located in the SOUGHT AFTER PENNINE Area in Eastbourne. Boasting WELL PRESENTED Living Accommodation throughout, LANDSCAPED rear garden, OFF ROAD PARKING and a GARAGE. The property is offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN and an internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the front aspect.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin with a tiled splashback, radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 14' 11" x 13' 9" ( 4.55m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fireplace, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, open plan through to the dining area.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 7' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.26m )
Double glazed sliding doors to the rear aspect leading into the garden, ample space for a dining room table.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 7' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.31m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wood effect flooring, breakfast bar area, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 6' ( 2.69m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in cupboard and a radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, frosted double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A landscaped rear garden with a paved seating area, private door to the rear of the garage, main area is laid to lawn with a trellis divide with further hardstanding area at the rear of the garden with mature shrub borders, feature patio area with pergola over for shelter.
Having power, lighting and newly fitted electric roller door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44705748.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.