3 bedroom house for saleElsley Road, Shaftesbury Estate, SW11
- Double reception/dining room
- Stylish kitchen with garden access
- Modern ground floor bathroom
- 11' South-facing bathroom
- Full-width mater bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two additional double bedrooms
- Peaceful residential area
An attractive three bedroom terrace house providing period features throughout including wood flooring and sash windows, and further benefits from a secluded rear garden.
Situated within the Shaftesbury Estate, a popular residential area minutes from the amenities of Lavender Hill and Battersea Park Road. Clapham Junction National Rail station is also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.