2 bedroom house for saleStanley Cottage, Greenwich, SE10
- Stunning two bedroom period cottage
- Fabulous secluded garden
- Beautiful country style kitchen with space-to-dine
- Lovely reception room with feature fireplace
- Two large double bedroom both with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom
- Moments from the centre of Greenwich
This charming two bedroom period cottage offers an exceptional location close to the centre of Greenwich and boasts a fabulous secluded garden, fantastic country style kitchen as well as two large double bedrooms.
Peyton Place is enviably located in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the historic centre of Greenwich which offers a vast array of amenities as well as peaceful walks along the River Thames and the fantastic green open spaces of Greenwich Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.