2 bedroom flat for saleShoot Up Hill, Kilburn, NW2
- A well presented and spacious two bedroom fifth floor flat
- Set within a purpose-built block with lift and porterage
- Features a bright reception room
- Modern kitchen
- Good-sized master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Well proportioned second bedroom and bathroom
- Off-street parking
- Access to leisure facilities
This bright two bedroom flat offers ample living space with off-street parking and a superb location in a portered block with residents' gym and swimming pool.
Situated moments from the amenities of Kilburn High Road and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of West Hampstead, Shoot Up Hill is also close to the extensive facilities of West End Lane and Finchley Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.