7 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Newton Stewart DG8 9QH
Withdrawn from Market
- Seven Double Bedrooms
- Sizable Attic Space potential for en suite bathroom for two bedrooms.
- Boasts External Coach House with potential subject to planning for two bedroom house comprised of Family Bathroom, Kitchen/Diner, Reception
- Traditional Solid Stone Walls/Part Rendered
- Ideal Investment Opportunity to split as HMO as was previously converted from A sea front hotel into residential
- Close to village amenities and services
- Fantastic sea front views from rear of property
- Originally Late Georgian Build, Circa 1805
- First Floor Sundeck
- Many Improvements Undertaken by Current Vendor
Sell Simple are proud to offer to the market this Seven Bedroom Detached House for ***Offers in Excess of £355,000*** This property is *PRICED TO SELL* and is an excellent opportunity for buyers who are in a position to purchase quickly. An early viewing is highly recommended and essential to fully appreciate the extent of this property. All viewings strictly by appointment! Please Note: The price given is a marketing price and isn't necessarily representative of the properties open market value. This vendor, like any vendor is looking to achieve the best possible price upon the sale of this property; hence in making an enquiry on this property you acknowledge and understand that this property is offers in excess of the marketing price specified.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44706915.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6645261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Simple Estate Agency LTD, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.