3 bedroom detached house for saleHeritage Way, Llanharan, Pontyclun
- NO CHAIN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN-DINER
- CLOAKROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
- OFF-ROAD PARKING
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
NO CHAIN! Allen & Harris are delighted to market this exceptional detached property situated in the heart of Llanharan. With great access to the M4 and Train Station, this property is perfect for a family! Benefits including three bedrooms, two reception rooms and off-road parking! Call us now!!
Living accommodation comprises:
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, off-road parking and enclosed rear garden.
Laid to stone chippings, dropped kerb for driveway. Gated side access, access to front door.
Entered through secure front door, radiator, power points, laid to carpet. Door leading to lounge, door leading to:
Two piece suite comprising; low level W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and splash backs, radiator, obscure double glazed PVCu window to front.
Lounge 14' 8" Max x 14' 7" Max ( 4.47m Max x 4.45m Max )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, stairs rising to first floor, electric fire place with feature surround. Radiator, power points, under stairs storage cupboard. Door leading to:
Kitchen-Diner 14' 6" x 8' 5" ( 4.42m x 2.57m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Space for oven, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Full bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, wall mounted cooker hood. Tiled slash backs and flooring. Double glazed PVCu window to rear, access to:
Conservatory 12' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.57m )
Entered from kitchen, double glazed PVCu windows to rear and side. Double glazed french style doors to side, double glazed PVCu patio door to rear leading to rear garden. Under floor heating, wall mounted electric radiator, power points, tiled flooring.
Stairs rising from ground floor, radiator, power points, airing cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler. Double glazed PVCu window to side, laid to carpet. Door leading to:
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 8' ( 3.58m x 2.44m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, double glazed PVCu feature side window to side, radiator, power points, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 8' ( 2.79m x 2.44m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, fitted wardrobes, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 6' 4" Into Wardrobe ( 2.54m x 1.93m Into Wardrobe )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, laid to carpet, over stairs storage cupboard.
Three piece suite comprising; low level W/Cm pedestal wash hand basin, fitted walk-in single shower with tiled surround. Fully tiled walls and flooring, radiator, obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear.
Split level, mostly laid to patio. Vegetable patch area, brick built walls and wooden panelled fencing surrounding, security lighting, outside tap. Shed and greenhouse also to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44707113.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.