5 bedroom detached house for saleAldrich Drive, Willen, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK15
Offers Over £750,000
- Detached refurbished house
- Five bedrooms; three en suite
- Shower room
- Three reception rooms
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Karndean flooring
- Enclosed rear garden
- Triple garage, off street parking for eight cars
A five bedroom refurbished detached house with a triple garage and off street parking located in the Willen area of Milton Keynes. The property has been refurbished by the current vendors. There is further planning permission in place to extend over the garage and provide a total of in excess of 3,000 sq. ft. of accommodation set over two floors. The ground floor currently has three reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room with a utility room off. There are also three ground floor bedrooms - one with an en suite bathroom, one with an en suite shower room - and a separate shower room. On the first floor there are two further bedrooms with an en suite shower room to the master. The property also has a triple garage and off street parking for up to eight cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44707338.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MKC160301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Central Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.