3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMacDonald Road, London, E17
Guide Price £525,000
- Best feature of the property is that its homely. An older property with charm & character
- On sale with no onward chain
- Not overlooked to the front or rear of the property giving the privacy and seclusion.
- Ample unrestricted parking with no access for vehicles makes for quiet from traffic
- A peaceful residential road where the children are free to play safely outside
- Primary & secondary schools in walking distance strengthening the sense of community
- Superb transport links with a three minute walk to regular bus service to town centre.
- Library, health centre, four parks, cafes, eateries, supermarkets all within walking distance
- Weather permitting sitting in the garden is bliss. You would never think you're in London.
- In the words of my 10 year old 'its not just a house on a street, its a family home'
***GUIDE PRICE £525,000 ****
On the market in move-in condition this three bedroom end of terrace house in this sought after and convenient location with excellent transport links, nearby primary and secondary schools
With local menities in walking distance, the property is well suited for family living.
The impressive accommodation is presented to high finish having recently been refurbished and redecorated throughout with ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
The secluded low maintainence garden is currently decked, complete with good size shed. With side access & external tap, bicycles and the garden hose need never trail through the house again.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44707677.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference enb-6exz. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.