4 bedroom maisonette for saleClapham Common North Side, Clapham, London, SW4
Offers in Excess of
- Elegant 2,204 sq. ft. apartment set within an attractive Victorian property
- Abundance of character and period features
- Exceptional entertaining space with direct views of Clapham Common
- Modern kitchen with doors onto a roof terrace
- Master bedroom suite with an en-suite bathroom and a balcony
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom with a Victorian style free standing bath and a marble sink
- Further en-suite shower room
- Close to the transport links local to Clapham Common and Clapham Junction
- A short stroll from Northcote Road and Battersea Rise
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market an elegant maisonette which sprawls over most of the mid terrace Victorian house and boasts stunning views over Clapham Common. The property is accessed via its own front door and feels like a house (without the ground floor). Once inside the staircase leads up to the first floor which accommodates the modern kitchen with doors onto a roof terrace and a magnificent dining and living area with an abundance of period features and direct views over Clapham Common.
The stylish family bathroom has been fully tiled with a Victorian style free standing bath and a marble sink. The master bedroom suite has direct views of Clapham Common from the balcony. There are three further bedrooms and an ensuite over the second and third floors.
The property was fully renovated in 2011 with new wiring, plumbing, air conditioning and discreet secondary glazing, soundproofing the matchless aspect. There is more potential to extend subject to consents.
Clapham Common Northside is a desirable road running along Clapham Common which is in walking distance of the vibrant bars and restaurants of Battersea Rise and Northcote Road. Clapham Junction train station and Clapham Common underground station is in walking distance of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44707962.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT150142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.