3 bedroom detached house for saleNew Lane, Churton, Chester
- Detached Residence
- Three Bedrooms (One En-Suite)
- Four Reception Rooms
- Office & Utility/Workshop
- Sought After Location
A spacious and generously proportioned three bedroom, three storey detached residence offering scope for modernisation and refurbishment situated in a quiet lane in Churton. Boasting extensive accommodation throughout, the property particularly benefits from four reception rooms.
A spacious and generously proportioned three bedroom, three storey substantial detached residence offering scope for modernisation and refurbishment situated in a quiet lane in Churton. Boasting extensive accommodation throughout, the property particularly benefits from four reception rooms. In brief, the accommodation comprises: lounge, sitting room, inner hall, living room, dining room, breakfast kitchen, office, utility/workshop, spacious landing, three bedrooms, en-suite, bathroom, garage and gardens. Positioned on New Lane, the property enjoys easy access to the local amenities of Churton, in addition to the surrounding villages of Farndon and Holt. The property is ideally located to access the major commuter networks to Chester and the surrounding areas.
Steps up to a paved verandah with wrought iron railings and part-glazed timber door to
Lounge 27' 1" x 13' ( 8.26m x 3.96m )
Feature false fireplace with decorative marble mantel and surround with marble hearth and outset electric fire. Wall light, two radiators, television point, double-glazed window to side, double-glazed patio doors to front verandah, glazed door to kitchen and wide glazed double doors to sitting room and living room.
Sitting Room 16' 9" x 11' 5" ( 5.11m x 3.48m )
Feature open fireplace with timber mantel, tiled surround and hearth. Three wall lights, radiator, television point, metal casement window to side and glazed door to
Wall light, staircase to first floor and door to
Living Room 16' 10" x 16' 6" ( 5.13m x 5.03m )
Large inglenook style fireplace with timber mantel, tiled hearth and inset cast iron wood burning stove with raised display plinth to either side. Beamed ceiling, feature wood panelling to one wall with door to steps to basement level. Three wall lights, television point, glazed door to kitchen and wide arch to
Dining Room 16' 10" x 12' 1" ( 5.13m x 3.68m )
Two wall lights, radiator, service hatch to kitchen and double-glazed window to side.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 1" x 13' 9" ( 5.21m x 4.19m )
Fitted with an extensive range of solid wood fronted base and wall units with marble effect worktops and inset twin bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Appliances to include four ring electric hob, hot plate, extractor fan, electric double oven and grill and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled walls and floor, radiator, telephone point, double-glazed windows to front and side and part-glazed door to side.
Hall comprising of wood effect laminate floor with door to office and open to utility/workshop.
Office 15' 8" x 11' ( 4.78m x 3.35m )
Wood effect laminate floor, radiator, telephone point, single-glazed window to side and part-glazed door to side onto New Lane.
Utility / Workshop 15' 8" x 15' 6" ( 4.78m x 4.72m )
Offering scope for a range of uses. Plumbing for washing machine, hot and cold water supply, radiator and doors to garage and toilet with high flush.
Part-timber clad sloping ceilings with recessed lights, radiator and built-in airing cupboard. Further range of storage cupboards, window to rear and double-glazed patio doors to large paved balcony over the lounge.
Bedroom One 15' 2" to wardrobes x 14' 10" into recess ( 4.62m to wardrobes x 4.52m into recess )
Fitted with an extensive range of bedroom furniture to include two double and one triple wardrobe and drawer units. Two wall lights, radiator and double-glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" max. x 12' 2" max. ( 3.89m max. x 3.71m max. )
Built-in double wardrobe with further storage cabinets above the bed recess, loft access, double-glazed window and door to
Large tiled shower cubicle, wash basin set into a timber vanity unit with storage beneath and concealed cistern WC. Tiled walls and floor, fitted mirror, heated towel rail and window to side.
Bedroom Three 16' 10" x 11' 5" ( 5.13m x 3.48m )
Part sloping ceilings with timber cladding and recessed lights, built-in storage cabinets, radiator and double-glazed patio doors to large paved balcony over the lounge.
Bathroom 12' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.82m )
Shower cubicle, large panelled spa bath, wash basin with cupboards beneath and concealed cistern WC. Timber clad ceiling with recessed lights and double-glazed velux window. Tiled walls and floor, fitted mirror with courtesy lights, radiator and extractor fan.
The property is approached via a timber gate from New Lane on to a paved path providing access to gardens and raised front verandah. Large lawned garden to front with paved patio, well stocked shrubbery borders, timber summer house and fencing to boundaries.
To the rear is a concrete yard providing access to oil storage tank and boiler room housing the oil fired boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44707972.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS109804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.