3 bedroom terraced house for saleLaburnum Grove, Portsmouth
Sold STC £230,000
- Double Bay and Forecourt
- End Of Chain
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Original Features
- Side Pedestrian Access
A three bedroom bay and forecourt property benefiting from original features, three double bedrooms and an upstairs bathroom.
Fox and Sons are delighted to welcome to the market this spacious well presented double bay and forecourt property offering a wealth of original features with two good size reception rooms, fitted kitchen with utility room. The first floor boasts three double bedrooms, upstairs family bathroom, also benefiting from an enclosed rear garden with a brick built shed and side pedestrian access. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate what this property has to offer!
Double glazed door to front.
Door to front, radiator, understairs cupboard.
Lounge 12' Max x 9' 8" Max ( 3.66m Max x 2.95m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Dining Room 15' 10" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 4.83m Max x 3.33m Max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed single door to rear giving access to Lean to, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Kitchen comprising wall and base level work units work surfaces incorporating an inset gas hob with electric oven under and extractor hood over.
Double glazed window to side aspect, roll top work surface, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, space for freezer, door to garden.
UPVC/brick construction, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Stairs from ground floor, airing cupboard, doors to;
Bedroom One 16' 6" x 12' 1" plus bay ( 5.03m x 3.68m plus bay )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 11' 4" max ( 4.24m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes (boiler and cylinder), radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 11' 4" max ( 3.38m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, fully tiled walls, bath with shower over and fitted screen, wash hand basin, loft access.
Enclosed rear garden laid to paving, brick built shed, outside w/c, side pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44708490.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.