3 bedroom terraced house for saleCrown Meadow, Colnbrook, SLOUGH
- Close to M4
- Offered in good order throughout
- Adjacent to beautiful parkland areas
- Three Bedroom Terrace Home
- Two Reception Rooms
Offered to the market in good order throughout is this three bedroom family home adjacent to beautiful parkland areas and with excellent transport links close by. The property has two reception rooms and local amenities and schools all within easy reach.
Situated with in close proximity to the M4 and presented in good order throughout is this three bedroom terrace home adjacent to beautiful parkland areas. The property benefits from two reception rooms and rear access to rear garden. Highly recommended.
Double glazed door, three cupboards, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, wc, wash hand basin,.
Lounge 11' 4" x 14' 6" max. ( 3.45m x 4.42m max. )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, television point.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 11' 5" max. ( 2.92m x 3.48m max. )
Double glazed patio doors, radiator.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 8' 4" max. ( 2.34m x 2.54m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, central heating boiler.
Loft access, three cupboards.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 14' 7" max. into wardrobe ( 3.53m x 4.45m max. into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 8" max. into wardrobe ( 3.53m x 3.25m max. into wardrobe )
Doubleglazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps, shower, wc, wash hand basin.
Pathway and lawn.
Rear access, patio area, brick built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44708496.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH103095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.