2 bedroom terraced house for saleThorner Close, Nottingham
Sold STC £80,000
- *NO UPWARD CHAIN*
- Off-Road Parking
- Large Rear Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- TLC Required
*GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000* Situated within a cul-de sac location, this two bedroom mid-terrace property is in need of a little TLC but would make an ideal starter home, investment or family home. This property is a must view!
*GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000* Situated within a cul-de sac location, this two bedroom mid-terrace property is in need of a little TLC but would make an ideal starter home, investment or family home. With off-road parking to the front and benefiting from an extensive rear garden and having two double bedrooms this property is a must view! Internally the property comprises of having an entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms, off-road parking and a garden to the front and the rear.
UPVC door to the front, stairs leading to the first floor and a door leading to the living room.
Living Room 14' 1" max x 11' ( 4.29m max x 3.35m )
Double glazed bow window to the front, wall mounted radiator, gas fire with tiled heart, marble surround and a wooden mantelpiece over and a door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 17' 4" x 8' 5" max ( 5.28m x 2.57m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units and a worksurface over, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and freezer, wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring two double glazed windows to the rear and patio doors providing access to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 17' 5" max x 9' 8" ( 5.31m max x 2.95m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, built in cupboard above the stairs and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' x 9' 3" max ( 3.05m x 2.82m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in cupboard housing the combination boiler and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, paneled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wall mounted radiator, wash hand basin, wc and partly tiled wall coverings and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property there is a gated driveway which provides off-road parking for one vehicle and has ornamental shrubbed boarders. To the rear of the property there is a garden which comprises of having a paved patio seating area, a lawned garden with shrubbed boarders, fish pond, selection of trees, ornamental plants and two work shops which provide storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44708520.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.