2 bedroom apartment for saleLivery House, Stud Road, Oakham
- Superb Two Bedroom GROUND FLOOR Apartment
- Open Plan Living / Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Ideal for BTL or First Time Buy
- Potential Alternative to Bungalow for Downsizing
- Enclosed Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking Space
- EPC Rating - B
"A superb BUNGALOW alternative" This spacious and immaculately presented two bedroom GROUND FLOOR apartment really does cater for a multitude of buyers being a super first home, a cracking buy to let or even a "lock up and leave" and boasting a secure intercom entry system. The property is situated in the new Barleythorpe Development on the edge of Oakham with the accommodation in brief comprising; a secure communal entrance hallway leading to the properties private front door and in to the inner hallway ideal for coats & shoes. From here leads in to the rather spacious open plan living room with ample space for a dining table and chairs and an open arch meets the fitted kitchen which offers a range of wall and base level units and a host of integrated appliances. There are TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a a 3 piece bathroom with shower over the bath. Outside there is a communal frontage set to lawn and a further enclosed rear communal garden which is laid to lawn and fully enclosed by timer fencing. To one side of the block access beneath the coach house leads to the parking area where there is a designated parking space and further visitor parking spaces. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Entrance Hall - 5'7''x 4'1'' -
Living Area - 15'5''x 9'3'' -
Dining Area - 6'9''x 5'10'' -
Kitchen - 8'2''x 7'10'' -
Bedroom One - 11'10''x 9'11'' -
Bedroom Two - 11'9''x 8'10'' -
Bathroom - 6'11''x 6'4'' -
Store - 6'3''x 2'10'' -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26545203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.